IC-F6062D Advanced UHF Mobile Series
The IC-F6062D advanced UHF mobile series has the capability to work on a variety of existing radio systems
With the addition of an UT-126H IDAS?? 6.25kHz digital option board, an organisation has the capability to migrate to the latest digital technology. Together with the IC-F3162/F4162 VHF/UHF advanced handheld transceiver series and the IC-FR6100/IC-FR6100 digital repeater series can become an integral part of a sophisticated digital network.
The following new digital functions are available:
- Mixed mode operation
- Mixed mode scan
- Up to 64 RAN (Radio Access Number) settings for digital code squelch
- Individual and Talkgroup call
- Text message (12-characters)
- Status message (up to 100)
- Digital Encryption using 15-bit encryption key
- Call alert
- Radio check
- Radio stun/kill/revive
- Remote monitor
- Improved voting function
- Operating modes such as conventional mode and voting mode are programmed according to the memory zone. Once you program the voting mode to a memory zone, you can easily start voting mode operation by changing the zone setting.
- Voting group name and voted channel name can be displayed
- Re-vote after talk function … Automatically restart vote scanning when a call is finished.